Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My ELO Deck of the Week: Foxy Ladies

This week's featured deck is my very own Foxy Ladies Mono PussyCat deck. I am proud to share this deck because it has helped me win most of the daily tournaments matches on both Type 1 and ELO formats.


The theme of this deck is balance and diverse strategies as each card can provide. As a first round play you may either play Muze, or Candice to confuse the opponent on what strategies are you cooking up. Veronica and Jeyn are you mid-round game breakers as they will be the one to provide you with separation either for pillz or life point advantage. Clara will be your blocker/big finisher card while Ella is your best damage reducer card.    

1 comment:

  1. No No No... Is Yayoi forbiden in ELO?? :O

    If she is the deck couldn't be better but if shes not please use yayoi insted of jein! :)

    Use Selina insted of Clara Selina is a GREAT card and she could give a hand! ;)

    Candice... candice is a good 3* Card but... if you had selina you will not need her insted of using her you can use Noemi! ;)

    Keep It Friend I Love your blog! ;)

    I had to comment because Pussycats are my favourite clan! :$

    I GOT THEM ALL! :b

    ReplyDelete