Friday, October 29, 2010

GHEIST's Vladimir


This will be first of many character spotlight for this week. Since most of the top G.H.E.I.S.T. characters are being banned for the week, players will resort to using some unnoticed but good cards. Fof this week my character spotlight will be on Vladimir





The total number of Attack points of the opposing character is reduced by 5 points or to a minimum of 1. If the total number of Attack points of the opposing character is equal to or below 1, the ability has no effect.

As you can read from his ability, Vladimir is basically a toned down version of XU52(to which is banned this week).

I have used this card before I got XU52 and has won roughly 75% with him as involving in a match which is a descent percentage in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment